Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gracie finds a home

I guess it's been awhile since I posted here. Gracie has found a home, at least temporarily. There is to be a trial period first, but the person who took her seems to know dogs pretty well and was specifically looking for a dog like Gracie. It's been four days now, which is plenty of time for a sweetie like Gracie to work her way into your heart.

I do miss her a bit, though.

We still have Grace and the kittens. The kittens are nearly big enough to be put up for adoption, and we're trying to help Grace wean them. It's not easy, as Grace really starts getting anxious after awhile. She must be a mother, as it only takes me about five minutes before I want to get away from all that energy attached to pointy claws.

Kittens are cute, of course, but only up to a point. I wonder if people really understand what they're getting in for when they get so excited about adopting kittens. It's good that people adopt them, certainly, but they can be a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment